Sunday, December 20, 2015

Future Writers Dictator

It's my alter ego. When I write, she's taking control over me. And no, she's not Feminazi. She thinks, that there's no place for crying and worrying, everybody must to go further and work hard to achieve, what they want, no exceptions. She thinks also, that law is law, you don't like the law, you can try to change it or go somewhere else. Sometimes she can be a cold b**ch, but look at the picture, the last point of describing her list: "She's not wrong, she's just an asshole".

And Steven Ring is in real life Stephen King (it's also the reference to Graham Masterton, Tolkien and more and even polish writers, whose main character is mostly a "manly" man). I like his books and I really respect him, but I have enough of these manly characters! Women can be more terrifying and brutal, than men sometimes (google this disgusting psychos e.g. Isla Koch, Elizabeth Bathory, Liudmyla Mykhailivna Pavlychenko, the last one maybe isn't crazy, but she killed a lot of people). I'm not saying, that we women are crazy or deathly dangerous, I'm saying, that we aren't weaker and we aren't slaves. We are equal, but in different ways.

And soon I will translate my stories, so you can read them too and see MY real heroins and smart female protagonists, not some slaves or unrealistic romantic girls (I like sometimes to read a romance, but now there's too much of them, too much). But my sister (for me she's an expert in english, she's so much better :[ ) correct them really loooong! So... I hope, one day maybe?

P.S. If you're nice, I'm mostly nice too and really helpfull, humorous, friendly and friends sometimes tell me, that I'm cute (god dammit! I'm trying to be evil here! *grabs a cookie and a blanket and tries to be grumpy and not cute*) :] My alter ego takes control only, when I write, or when somebody is a jerk. Don't worry, I won't let her harm you! Unless you're a jerk, then... :D

P.S.2. If you reached this far, I'm impressed and I want to thank you <3 I wish you a good day, sir or lady! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment