Friday, January 29, 2016

Miss Srawninessy & G6

So I translate my one of my mini chats between two freaky characters. I hope, you will like it :] The first one is about hide & seek play.

Miss Srawninessy is a cheerful, positive, tiny girl with a pale skin and victorian dress. G6 is a unfortunate golem with a body of little boy (of course made of clay) with the golden glowing eyes. These two live together in a shabby, huge mansion, where they discuss about not so ordinary topics...

***

- I found you, miss Srawninessy.
- G6! How did you found me in these underground catacombs, where many poor souls have never found the way back to their home?
- Butler's bandages stuck to your shoe.
- I knew, that the mummy is a bad material for the butler.

***

P.S. If you see some mistakes, please correct me :]

No comments:

Post a Comment